We have a network of over 800 street interviewers across the UK, all trained to MRS (Market Research Society) standards. Interviews usually take place in busy areas such as high streets and shopping centres, but we’ve also interviewed in sports clubs, swimming pools, railway stations, and outside major tourism and entertainment events.
It’s a technique that we’ve developed into a fine art by appreciating the simple fact that face-to-face interaction between interviewer and respondent can be invaluable in eliciting co-operation and building rapport. Our pricing is extremely competitive. But, just as importantly, we can guarantee that our service will be exemplary – the speed and efficiency of our fieldwork and turnaround is unbeatable.
Take a look below to find out more about our interviewing capabilities:
- Our network of 800+ field interviewers carries out thousands of face-to-face interviews each year
- Our tablet-based interviewing option enables data to be collected and relayed back for analysis almost instantaneously
- More interviewers now have their own tablets and as they are permanently equipped, it means a quicker dispatch and response time
- Every project is director-led and results are analysed on an ongoing basis to make sure they’re up to scratch
- We conduct interviews for retailers, event organisers and the public sector, either directly or as fieldwork suppliers to other agencies/consultancies
- Our dedicated Operations team also manage the distribution and the collection of thousands of paper questionnaires each year so rest assured your project is in good hands however we collect the results
- We have conducted interviews from Inverness to Cornwall, the length and breadth of the UK, from Dover to Northern Ireland, and we pull out all the stops to get the job done
Want to know more? Submit an enquiry using the form or call us on 01434 611160 and a member of the team will be in touch.
Explore What We Do
“I would particularly like to thank Public Knowledge for the work they did for us. They interpreted the brief beautifully which enabled us to get such valuable results back. They were always on time and very collaborative when it came to making amends to questionnaires. They presented the information back to us in a friendly and easy to understand way; Sophie had been involved in actually doing the research so was able to add additional value on the feedback sessions which was great to have. I would happily recommend Public Knowledge to anyone looking for market research.”
Project Manager | Woodland Trust