We are a specialist in providing street interviewing fieldwork, both in the UK and abroad. We only use interviewers who are trained to MRS (Market Research Society) or ESOMAR standards, to ensure the highest quality. Interviews usually take place in busy areas such as high streets and shopping centres, but we’ve also interviewed in sports clubs, swimming pools, railway stations, and outside major tourism and entertainment events.
It’s a technique that we’ve developed into a fine art by appreciating the simple fact that face-to-face interaction between interviewer and respondent can be invaluable in eliciting co-operation and building rapport. Our pricing is extremely competitive. But, just as importantly, we can guarantee that our service will be exemplary – the speed and efficiency of our fieldwork and turnaround is unbeatable.
When it comes to targeting people in particular areas, nothing beats face-to-face interviewing. It’s the most effective way to target those niche audiences that are difficult to reach via online panel, such as people passing a particular outdoor advertisement, or customers in-store.
Take a look below to find out more about our interviewing capabilities:
- We use trusted field interviewers that carry out thousands of face-to-face interviews each year
- Our tablet-based interviewing option enables data to be collected and relayed back for analysis almost instantaneously
- Every project is run by researchers and operations managers that have years of experience
- Data is monitored on an ongoing basis to make sure quotas are met and quality is exceptional
- We conduct interviews for retailers, event organisers and the public sector, either directly or as fieldwork suppliers to other agencies/consultancies
- We have conducted interviews from Inverness to Cornwall, the length and breadth of the UK, and internationally as well including Spain and Korea,; we pull out all the stops to get the job done
All our fieldwork projects are managed by Eleanor and Alison. Between them they have managed hundreds of fieldwork projects, with a focus on data quality and interviewing technique. They are adept at dealing with changes to project specification, organising permission to interview and questionnaire design where needed. We can supply raw data in Askia/SPSS/Excel, data tables, white-label reporting and more.
Want to know more? Submit an enquiry using the form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Explore What We Do
“Panelbase service all of our online research needs. Their work is of excellent quality, they offer fast sample deployment and they have no restrictive cut-off times. They frequently work on our tracker and always deliver consistent data on time.”
Director | Research Interactive