- Specialist Division:Panelbase
- Universe:Adults resident in GB
- Methodology:Online Sample
- Sample size:3,019 (Scotland = 1,013, England & Wales = 2,006)
- Fieldwork dates:1 May 2015 - 6 May 2015
Weighting: All the results were weighted by age, sex, region and SEG and voters in England and Wales were also weighted to match the 2010 UK election result. In Scotland the results were weighted by age, sex, household tenure, SEG and country of birth. Respondents who voted in the 2011 Holyrood election and/ or 2014 Independence referendum were weighted to match the actual results.