Job Title: Research Executive
Date posted: This position has now closed
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Hours of work: Core hours will be 9am – 5.30pm
Contract type: Permanent
Do you want to join an exciting team of researchers who are delivering innovative projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK?
DRG, based in the pretty market town of Hexham on the train line between Newcastle & Carlisle, is looking for bright, enthusiastic and articulate graduates who are looking for a career in research, insight and marketing strategy.
You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in media including Sky, BBC and Channel 4. We also work with some fantastic brands, charities and the public sector including the Woodland Trust, RHS, Weetabix, Sage and more.
We will offer full training and development to enable you to further your career with the business. This includes working with our team to help you develop commercial insights & strategy for our clients, as well as technical training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management of research projects ensuring client satisfaction
- Writing informative and successful proposals for projects
- Quantitative or qualitative research project delivery, particularly advertising testing, segmentation, brand tracking and more
- Internal liaison with other project teams
- Strong attention to detail, organisation, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Effective and professional communication with both internal teams and external clients to create strong working relationships
- Robust time management
- A multi tasker who is a team player and can adapt to changes during live projects
- IT Literate – able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly effective communication and numerical skills
- The capacity and desire to work on your own using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to occasionally travel to meetings with clients across the UK, with possible overnight stays
- Managing research projects independently, to time and budget
- Exceptional skills in effective questionnaire design
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative techniques
DRG is an equal opportunities employer and accredited Investor In People organisation.
To apply please send your C.V. and a covering letter telling us how your skills fit the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org